Saturday 11th November 2017 9.00 am - 6.00pm (NEW: 8.30am for VIP & Standard Plus ticket holders)
Sunday 12th November 2017 9.00 am - 5.30pm (NEW: 8.30am for VIP & Standard Plus ticket holders)
Visitor box office for day tickets closes at 4pm each day.
Please follow links below for more info on the following areas:
We hope you find the following information useful to help you make the most of your day at Your Horse Live:
• Please plan your route to Your Horse Live in advance to avoid traffic delays. You can find details of getting to Stoneleigh Park here: http://www.naecstoneleigh.co.uk/getting-here/ and use https://www.rac.co.uk/route-planner to plan your route.
• Due to overwhelming popularity we encourage ticket holders to plan the day ahead if there is a particular performance that you would like to see in the BETA Arena.
• We advise standard ticket holders to arrive early as seats are on a first come, first served basis and we clear these seats after every performance to enable as many visitors as possible to see a show.
• Asthmatics are to be warned that horses are the predominant feature of this event and to take precautions.
• Bags may be searched on entry into the event
• Due to the volume of visitors on site mobile phone service can be intermittent, please organise to meet members of your party at pre-arranged meeting points. We suggest either at Strollers (outside the BETA Arena) or outside The Park (located between the blackdown buildings and Hall 3).
• Dogs (with the exception of assistance dogs) are not permitted within the Your Horse Live event, this includes car parking areas
Your Horse magazine subscription:
Got a query relating to your Your Horse Magazine subscription? You can email queries to: email@example.com