Saturday 11th November 2017 9.00 am - 6.00pm (NEW: 8.30am for VIP & Standard Plus ticket holders)
Sunday 12th November 2017 9.00 am - 5.30pm (NEW: 8.30am for VIP & Standard Plus ticket holders)
Visitor box office for day tickets closes at 4pm each day.
Please follow links below for more info on the following areas:
We hope you find the following information useful to help you make the most of your day at Your Horse Live:
- There are ongoing roadworks on the A46 West Midlands both ways at Tollbar Island causing delays. You can find details of getting to Stoneleigh Park here: http://www.naecstoneleigh.co.uk/getting-here/ and use https://www.bbc.co.uk/travel to plan your route.
- Due to overwhelming popularity we encourage ticket holders to plan the day ahead if there is a particular performance that you would like to see in the BETA Arena.
- We advise standard ticket holders to arrive early as seats are on a first come, first served basis and we clear these seats after every performance to enable as many visitors as possible to see a show.
- Asthmatics are to be warned that horses are the predominant feature of this event and to take precautions.
- Bags may be searched on entry into the event
- Due to the volume of visitors on site mobile phone service can be intermittent, please organise to meet members of your party at pre-arranged meeting points. We suggest either at Strollers (outside the BETA Arena) or outside The Park (located between the blackdown buildings and Hall 3).
- Dogs (with the exception of assistance dogs) are not permitted within the Your Horse Live event, this includes car parking areas
Your Horse magazine subscription:
Got a query relating to your Your Horse Magazine subscription? You can email queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org