Martin Collins are the world’s number one synthetic surface manufacturer, supplying surfaces for some of the most prestigious equestrian events and venues.
If you want to discuss installing or upgrading your existing arena then give the team a call, they offer free site visits and can advise on where to put your arena, construction, drainage and which is the right surface for you.
Top 5 tips
1. Get planning permission before you start – don’t make the mistake of thinking you don’t need it
2. Get a professional company to do a site visit and discuss what you need you may be surprised at the cost savings by your choice of surface.
3. Make sure your ground work is done professionally – this is so important for drainage and therefore keeping the quality of the surface you will be paying for.
4. Don’t be tempted by the cheapest option – it’s a false economy and your horse will be the one to suffer.
5. Ensure you buy the right maintenance equipment and take advice from your surface provider – we see so many arenas that are totally ruined by people not taking care of them and using a harrow! An Arena Master will gently groom your arena and prevent you pulling up the membrane and remember we are here to help and our after sales service is there for any customer. We can refurbish and upgrade arenas by adding fibres without going to the expense of a whole new surface. Pick up the phone – we are always happy to help.
To email us - click here
We will endeavour to reply to you within the day
Watch our video
Click the image below to watch our video