LATEST PARKING INFORMATION
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VISITORS COMING IN ON THE A46 FROM THE SOUTH/LEAMINGTON SPA DIRECTION TODAY
- Please note if you are coming on site to follow the directions of the parking staff to ensure you are parked as swiftly as possible
- Pleased be assured that everyone will be parked.
- We will be using every area of hardstanding available before we start to park on the grass.
- There will be extra buses to transport visitors to the main entrance or there is a short walk. The venue have assessed the car parks and as safety is our first priority we have decided to only allow 4x4 vehicles in car park 5 today.
- Please follow the signs for visitor parking which will be updated if the situation changes.
- If you are not in a 4x4 please don’t try to gain access to car park 5 as you will be turned around which will have a knock-on effect with traffic.
- The route to car park 3 will take you past the Main Entrance, again please do not try to gain access through these gates (unless you have a VIP pass or are a demonstrator) as you will be turned around which will delay your journey in.
- Due to the recent weather conditions, visitors should consider wearing sturdy footwear as Stoneleigh Park car-parks are on grass, the hard-standing car parking spaces next to the venue are very limited and are reserved for disabled visitors who are blue badge holders.
We are working really close with the venue to ensure your experience at Stoneleigh park is as smooth as possible. Here is a statement from Stoneleigh Park Events
“We are regularly inspecting all the Car Parks that will be used for this year’s Your Horse Live event to ensure that they are suitable for use. There are currently some areas that are soft which we will monitor closely over the next few days as there is some more rain forecast in the area. We will make sure that our experienced Car Parking Team are fully briefed on the areas they can use for the show and, as per previous years, we have a team of tractors on standby in case they are needed on the day."