Friday 8th November: 9.30am – 5.30pm. (9am for VIP & Standard Plus ticket holders). Last entry time 3.30pm
Saturday 9th November: 9.00am - 8.00pm (8.30am for VIP & Standard Plus ticket holders). Last entry time 5pm
Sunday 10th November: 9.00am - 5.30pm (8.30am for VIP & Standard Plus ticket holders). Last entry time 3.30pm
Should you have any queries in relation to your tickets please speak to one of our ticket agents who will be on hand to help:
· SEE tickets telephone: 0844 854 2025 (calls cost 7p per minute plus network extras)
· SEE tickets customer email address: email@example.com (general response time 24-48 hours).
PLease note: The transaction fee applies per order not per ticket. If you purchase six tickets, you only pay one transaction fee.
NON TICKET RELATED QUERIES
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow links below for more info on the following areas:
We hope you find the following information useful to help you make the most of your day at Your Horse Live:
- Please plan your route to Your Horse Live in advance to avoid traffic delays. You can find details of getting to Stoneleigh Park here: www.naecstoneleigh.co.uk/getting-here and use www.rac.co.uk/route-planner to plan your route.
- Due to overwhelming popularity we encourage ticket holders to plan the day ahead if there is a particular performance that you would like to see in the BETA Main Arena.
- We advise standard ticket holders to arrive early as seats in the BETA Main Arena are on a first come, first served basis and we clear these seats after every performance to enable as many visitors as possible to see a show.
- Asthmatics are to be warned that horses are the predominant feature of this event and to take precautions.
- Bags may be searched on entry into the event and there is a search dog on site.
- Due to the volume of visitors on site mobile phone service can be intermittent, please organise to meet members of your party at pre-arranged meeting points. We suggest either at Strollers (outside the BETA Arena) or outside The Park (located between the black down buildings and Hall 3).
- Dogs (with the exception of assistance dogs) are not permitted within the Your Horse Live event, this includes car parking areas
Your Horse magazine subscription:
Got a query relating to your Your Horse Magazine subscription? You can email queries to: email@example.com