SHOP & DROP POINTS
- For large and bulky purchases there will be Shop and Drop's within the show for a nominal charge for charity.
- This year we will supporting the RoR (Retraining of Racehorses). Once an item is purchased, it may be deposited at the Shop and Drop points in exchange for a collection ticket and retrieved at the end of the day.
- Please note that the Shop and Drops have limited space and that they are for purchases made at the show only.
- The Shop & Drop points will close half an hour before the end of the show ie: 7.30pm on Saturday and 5pm on both Friday and Sunday. Please ensure all items are collected by this time.
- Your Horse Live and the organisers cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in this area.
- VIP visitors will have their own designated cloakroom in the VIP lounge.
RoR is British Horseracing’s official charity for the welfare of horses who have retired from racing and its valuable input to ex-racehorses and at this years show we’ll be raising money for RoR by donating all the profits from the Shop and Drop areas. The charity will also be demonstrating in the Country and Stable arena over the weekend, which is your chance to find out more and ask questions about how you can help.
For more information about RoR visit: www.ror.org.uk
Please note, the Shop and Drop points are for purchases made at the show only.